Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Banning Cellphones

Should cellphones be banned in school?

Personally, I don't mind either way. I don't know if middleschool and elementary school children are mature enough to handle having so much easy access to distractions in their hands. But with the schools leaning twords integreating computers, laptops, and ipads, I don't think it matters. Kids have to eventually learn to work with all these distractions. Its just a matter of what age do you want to begin dealing with this. And like learning, for each kid it'll be a different age. So I personally don't care since I won't have a cellphone til college which is a decision both my parents and I agree on. I find a cellphone too distracting for my highschool life and will probably find it more useful in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment