Thursday, November 8, 2018

Accidental Storm - Digital Art

Procreate! Not bad for a first go! The picture looks grainy here but in it’s original size it is smoother. I may start uploading to Deviant Art. I was curious about Procreate’s abilities since the only digital platform I was native to was Adobe Photoshop and Illstrator. (And that too the ancient versions) Procreate has my 100% approval and I would definitely recommend it. It is very user friendly and easy to use on the go. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least! You’ll have to excuse my lighting situation in this piece as it is inconsistent as I was super excited to dive right in and try this platform out. It’s been some time since I’ve had a go at drawing faces (I used my own face as a readily available reference this time) My best friend pointed out that it looked like I had turned myself into “Storm” the Marvel character. When I googled it, funnily enough, even the hairlines matched. Anywho, now that I have access to using Procreate, I think I will be returning to digital art. It is much easier in the sense that I don’t have to pay for paint and I can do it on the go. I still have yet to fully explore all Procreate’s features but I know I will get around to it sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment