Tuesday, October 5, 2010

College Cooking - Getting Prepared

So my mom decided that it was time I learned how to cook!
For those of you who don't know, I'm pretty much cursed when it comes to cooking and can't even bake cookies for my life. I'm probably similar to Binachi from the anime Reborn! who's attack is literally poison cooking. My mom decided that it was time to shed some cooking expert light on me and teach me how to cook out of the box pasta for college. Some how miraculously, I successfully cooked the boxed pasta with Ragu sauce. Here are some delicious pictures.

The Ragu Sauce:

My Brother's Bowl:


I now think I might have a chance at actually learning how to cook! My goal is to learn to bake cookies from scratch so when I go to college I can bake some and make new friends. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment