Monday, October 15, 2018

Energy

One of the most captivating concepts for me since childhood has been Energy.

Such a broad topic that fascinates me and trickles into every aspect of my life. The mind map in my mind with the word energy is exasperatingly large as the word energy is heard over and over throughout life in such various ways. And that it does! It takes various forms all which seem to fascinate me endlessly. energy flows, takes forms, is stored, bursts, visible and invisible, makes heat and electricity, allows neurons to communicate and muscles to move, it flows within us and is consumed and excreted. "energy can not be created or destroyed", its even related to willpower and emotions. Energy is what sparks my interest in both reality:possibility::science:art. It's just fundamental and can turn so intricate. etc. A favorite topic to my daydreaming mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment